Wegmans in Woodbrige --Informal Support Meeting TONIGHT!

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 1:50 am - Piscataway, NJ

Butterfly618 is on the road, so this is her secretary with a friendly reminder...  

Come one! Come all to our informal support group meeting.  We meet at Wegmans located at 15 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge at 7:00 p.m. to whenever.  We gather up on the 2nd floor lounge.  So grab yourself something to eat or drink and come on up!

SPECIAL GROUP EFFORT TONIGHT!
Tonight, some of us are bringing a food/beverage item that we can let other people sample. There are a lot of great alternative choices out there, but people either don't know about them or don't want to spend the money to try them only to find out they don't like it and end up throwing it away!  If there's something that helps you, bring along a sample if you can.  Should be fun!

Hope to see you there!

allisarin
on 5/17/10 7:59 pm, edited 5/17/10 7:59 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Sorry I missed you guys last night. But I will be there next week. I need you guys more now then ever. Linda
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 11:31 pm - Piscataway, NJ
 We missed you too Linda!  And when you're ready, we'll be there!
Hugs...Nancy
knailnhair
on 5/18/10 12:05 am - Milford, NJ
Sorry  I missed it last night...but.....I JOINED A GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited...I can't wait to start on Thursday!!!

Does anyone take minutes of what was discussed?

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

whosthatgirl
on 5/20/10 7:01 am
Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and I was curious when your meetings are? A friend showed me where Wegmans was because I never knew where it was. I would love to attend. My surgery is June 2, and I am SO EXCITED!! I am having gastric bypass.

My weight loss video/blog:
Whosthatgirl.Nu

Most Active
Recent Topics