not eating

allisarin
on 5/15/10 10:20 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Post Date: 5/15/10 6:05 pm
I have so much stress that I cannot keep any food down. I am almost 3 years out have not had a fill in 6 months.
I do not know if it is the stress or something else. 
They say the most stressful time of your life is lossing a spouse. My husband died 2 days ago and I just don't now what to do 
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/10 12:17 am - NJ
I am so, so sorry to hear of your husband's passing.  I did have the band before my RNY and although I didn't have stress like you have right now, even minor stress made my band clamp shut (it felt like that anyway) and just sipping water was tough.

Maybe you can get a small unfill to get you through, you need to take care of you too.

Alice P.
on 5/16/10 3:19 am
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Alice

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Considering_It
on 5/16/10 6:12 am
I am so sorry for your loss.  Try just sipping on some protein shakes and don't worry about solid foods right now. 
Take care-
knailnhair
on 5/16/10 10:54 pm - Milford, NJ

Linda...I'm so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Might be time to check in with your Doc for some suggestions.....we're here if you need us!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

whosthatgirl
on 5/16/10 11:05 pm
I am so sorry to hear about your loss :(

My weight loss video/blog:
Whosthatgirl.Nu

Redhead7977
on 5/17/10 10:57 am - NJ
Linda,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss, you will always have your memories and friends to help you.  This is a wonderful group of people.  You will never be alone.
joann
Joann
allisarin
on 5/17/10 8:03 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Thank you all for the support. Yesterday was the worst day. And I did go to the doctor and she gave me something to keep food down and it has been working so far
gracy72
on 5/18/10 12:09 am - newark, NJ
Linda I am so sorry for your loss.  Let us know if we can do anything for you.
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

knailnhair
on 5/18/10 12:09 am - Milford, NJ
Glad to hear the doc gave you something! Take one second/day at a time....we're here for you!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active
Recent Topics