Morris County Shuttle??

big_ideas
on 5/13/10 5:47 am - Randolph, NJ
Anyone in MoCo want to carpool to the dinner on Tuesday? Answer here or PM me. I'll be happy to drive.

Linda

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/10 10:21 am - NJ
Check your FB - I was just down in New Brunswick for my adhesion removal Monday - not too far at all :D
big_ideas
on 5/13/10 10:54 am - Randolph, NJ
There's a girl I met at a support group meeting at St. Claire's a few months back who is going to see if she can come. I think she lives in Budd Lake or Mt. Olive.

Maybe we can all go together. I'm thinking we should meet somewhere accessible to 287 and take one car. Or, you can head over my way and I'll drive us from here?

Anyone else??

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/10 12:16 pm - NJ
I am not far at all from 287 - less than 5 minutes.  I can meet you somewhere on 10 (maybe Barnes and Noble -somewhere safe I can leave the car).  287 is right there.
big_ideas
on 5/13/10 12:44 pm - Randolph, NJ
That sounds great. We can even catch a Starbucks before we hit the road. What time do you think we should leave?

hockeymom8016
on 5/13/10 10:01 pm - NJ
I am in Linda depending on what time you are leaving and from where.

big_ideas
on 5/13/10 10:22 pm - Randolph, NJ
Oh good, Esther, I was going to email you! It looks like I'm going to meet Jen at Barnes and Noble on 10, but we don't have a time. And there might be others joining us. Does that work for you??? I'll take the van and do the driving...

hockeymom8016
on 5/13/10 10:45 pm - NJ
That sounds good Linda. I wor****il 5 may be able to leave a few minutes earlier if necessary. Let me know.

Most Active
Recent Topics