Mondays at Wegmans in Woodbridge

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/10 1:06 pm - Piscataway, NJ
Hey Gina! We missed you...and you too Linda!  There were only a few of us tonight, and we talked about all sorts of things.  Hopefully everyone walked away with at least ONE "key learning" and can use that as inspiration to get them thru until the next week!  

Speaking of next week, we're all going to try to bring a food/beverage item that we can let other people sample. There are a lot of great alternative choices out there, but people either don't know about them or don't want to spend the money to try them only to find out they don't like it and end up throwing it away.  Example, I love Fuze...and I buy it at ShopRite where it's on sale for 10/$10 (Weg's had them at regular price $1.75!).  After a sample tonight, I've turned two people onto it and they're going to each try new flavors!  Gina, this will be an easy one for you, our resident chef with a million ideas!

In case anyone is interested, the Wegmans weekly support group meets upstairs at 7:00 pm every Monday of the month, except the first Monday of the month. We usually hang out until 9:00 pm. All are welcome, bands, bypass, etc.,  no matter what 'stage' you're in.  So come say hello!
jodiek
on 5/10/10 1:37 pm
I missed the meeting too. I'll try to bring something for everyone to try. Sorry I couldn't make it. My daughter was jumping on the bed and hurt her knee. She's ok but so was upset and begged me to stay with her. See you next week.

knailnhair
on 5/10/10 11:19 pm - Milford, NJ
I'm coming on the 17th....can't wait!!! I don't really have anything food wise to bring....All my foods are pretty boring...LOL. Maybe I'll search for something this weekend! Can't wait to see you all!!! I'm going to come right from work and get there early if anyone wants to meet up for a quick bite...Gina said Weg's has a food court.......let me know.

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

big_ideas
on 5/11/10 12:21 pm - Randolph, NJ
Nancy:

I'm sorry I missed this, but its great that you guys are meeting so frequently. Quite honestly, its not even on my radar, since its a little bit of a drive.

I'm planning to go to the IGT next Tuesday, so it will probably be hard for me to be out Monday night too, but maybe the 24th? Do you guys need to know who's coming in advance?

allisarin
on 5/14/10 12:48 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I will not be there on Monday this week again. My husband funeral is on Monday and Do not think I will be in any shape to be there. I will see you all the following week. Miss you all. It been a very hard 6 weeks.
Most Active
Recent Topics