Tuesday May 18th: Next Inconvenient get together dinner!!

gracy72
on 5/8/10 3:29 am - newark, NJ
Sorry to have to miss another IGT - kids have hockey practice on Tuesdays - Maybe I can make the July or August meeting - unless we make June's on a Wednesday ;-)

Linda- I am so sorry about your husband - I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now  - sending hugs and prayers your way.
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

big_ideas
on 5/8/10 2:51 pm - Randolph, NJ
I have every good intention of being there, so I'm RSVPing "yes." I really, really want to come, and will do whatever I can to keep life from getting in the way!

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/10 7:39 am - Piscataway, NJ
Ooh ooh oooohhh...I didn't think I could make it, but, I can, I can!!
Yay, looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Hey everyone, here's a helpful hint:  BRING YOUR CALENDARS!!!  It's so much easier when we're trying to set up gatherings, IGTs or otherwise! :)

Also, I'll definitely be bringing some clothes for a swap. Mine will mostly be 24+ if anyone needs those sizes. Everything from tees and casual to dressy. They'll be clean, but I can't guarantee some of them wont have stains! LOL  Ahh, who cares...whoever needs them will only need them temporarily!

- Nance
knailnhair
on 5/9/10 11:30 pm - Milford, NJ
Hi Guys....I won't be able to make it due to working late on Tuesdays, fyi...Wednesdays are good for me tho ;). I do have a big garbage bag of clothes for the swap....tees to dress/work clothes. Mine are sizes 24+ also, I'll send them with Tom.

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Life is a Beach
on 5/10/10 9:17 am
Sorry, I got my 18/25th mixed up. Can't make it afterall. Darn!!!! But, if anyone is making the St. Peter's meeting this Thursday I'll see you there. :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Toni W.
on 5/12/10 5:16 pm - Hackensack, NJ
 I have seen these posts about the dinners you have but I'm up in Hackensack...North Brunswick might be too much for a Tuesday night.  I really really want to come to one, hopefully you will be further north next time!
Tom C.
on 5/14/10 3:08 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Toni,

I promise (like they said on the Jeffersons) we're moving on up. The next one may be in the "Union" area. If not, then definitely in the "Wayne" area.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Toni W.
on 5/14/10 3:50 am - Hackensack, NJ
Great! I will definitely be there!
allisarin
on 5/14/10 12:53 pm - Bayonne, NJ
So everyone knows. Ed my husband passed yesterday after a short illness. It has nearly broke my heart. Thank you all that had said prayer for him. He was my life. If I fell up to it I will be there on Tuesday. Thank you all
Tom C.
on 5/14/10 7:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am so sorry. I only had the pleasure in meeting him once, and he was a very nice person. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Know we're here if you need.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics