Business cards for dining out?

jodiek
on 5/9/10 11:51 pm
I know I hate people like that. None of your F'en business. People always aske me "was everything ok with your meal". Like if I had a problem I would of told them right from the start. Duh! Anyway thanks for your response. I have to try the second half. Sounds like a great place!

(deactivated member)
on 5/6/10 5:14 am
I have one!! they gave me one during my pre-op class.. can't wait to use it!
Tom C.
on 5/7/10 1:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I got one from my Doctor, and to be honest only some places accept it.

For anyone who would like one, go here

www.obesityhelp.com/magazine/RestaurantCard.html
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Bern
on 5/7/10 11:56 pm
Seriously...it is just so much better to simply order an entree that reheats well,

and save half or more to take home. I tend to make sure I eat first the part of my meal that I do not want to reheat....like broccoli

Once,

I apologized to a waitress in a buffet area because I was eating so slow..(CHEMO & GBP was an interesting problem)

she realized I ate so little- she charged me a child portion- but I didn't ask....

Someone said to me once- "Why would you take a cruise, since you can't eat?"-
Hell, I can eat, but why is gluttony on a cruise a necessity?

I went on a cruise last summer and ate plenty.....

I was at dinner the other night and ate some of my steak and ate the rest last night....

My son went to KFC the other day and I asked him to buy me something for lunch the next day...he got me a "bowl"- which I ate for two lunches and threw out some of the potatoes....

Bernadette

jodiek
on 5/9/10 11:42 pm
Thanks everyone. WOW I didn't think I would get this many responces. I was just curious if such a card existed and if people actually use it. And was it helpful? I'm not sure if I would ever use it (that's if I had one). I totally understand people not wanting to advertise that they had WLS. I usually share with my DH or order something really small lik soup or grilled chicken salad.

Thanks for sharing.

Most Active
Recent Topics