OT: Ocean City Restaurants

Katherine S.
on 5/4/10 12:02 am - MD
Hello New Jersey!

My family, my sister and her family, and my mother are coming to Ocean City at the end of June. We vacationed there last summer and had such a great time, we are heading back!

I am looking for a good, casual-ish, family restaurant -- maybe on the water(??). I'm trying to find something along the lines of a 'crab-house' like they have here in MD. The restaurant doesn't have to be "band-friendly", lol. I can always find something and I hate having everyone else go somewhere just for me. I have a 7-year old and my nephew is 6. Everyone loves seafood, but I'm a landlubber myself, and of course we need a kids menu.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated! Oh -- and it doesn't have to be right in Ocean City. A 15-20 minute drive wouldn't be out of the question.

Thanks All You Good NJ Peeps!!  

Katherine
gracy72
on 5/4/10 11:02 am - newark, NJ
I am confused.....OC, MD or NJ?  I have plenty of suggestions for OC,MD never been to OC,NJ
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Katherine S.
on 5/4/10 12:32 pm - MD
   oooooooops! I meant Ocean City, New Jersey. Sorry for the confusion.
Redhead7977
on 5/5/10 12:20 pm - NJ
Katherine,
We love to go to Menz Restaurant in Wildwood NJ it is south of Ocean City.  Check out their website my kids used to love it!     http://www.menzrestaurant.com/ you can get directions and menu's.
Hope this helps

Joann
Most Active
Recent Topics