Thank you to Obesity Help

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 5/2/10 7:01 am
Over the past few weeks I have seen several patients for their psychological evaluation *****prots beign referred to me my others on Obesity Help.

As you all know, I have been practicing in this field for quite some time and receive many referrals from bariatric surgons and from the bariatric community.

It is quite gratifiying when patients are referred by other patients and particulary so when they are seeing a surgeon who generally does not refer to me.

So, thank you to these new paitents and thank you to those on Obesity Help *****ferred them to me.  I am honored and humbled by your trust!

Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Tom C.
on 5/3/10 6:13 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

It's a testament of your professionalism and your great work.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 5/4/10 12:39 am - Milford, NJ
I second what Tom said!!! I loved meeting/talking with Dr. Mike!! He's the best!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Kymberlib9
on 5/17/10 10:55 am, edited 5/17/10 10:55 am
Great Work!!  I met with you before my surgery and recommend you often!

Most Active
Recent Topics