Is anyone near McGuire/Ft. Dix?

dimplewimple
on 4/30/10 3:11 am - NJ
RNY on 02/05/08 with
 Just curious. I believe I asked this a LONG time ago and received a few responses but at that point I was not as ready as I thought I was to meet others. I am now....I think! LOL 

Dimple

Redhead7977
on 4/30/10 5:26 am - NJ
I live in Yardville which is North of Bordentown not to far from you.
Joann
Elisa K.
on 4/30/10 9:19 am - Lumberton, NJ
I'm in Lumberton - not too far from you
dimplewimple
on 4/30/10 9:35 am - NJ
RNY on 02/05/08 with
 I am familiar with both of your areas:) We have been stationed here 8yrs.....which is a long time for anyone in the military. 

Please send me a private message if either of you would be willing to meet. (Or at least talk to me on the phone) The few that I did know here on the base that had WLS have moved on to other bases. 

Dimple:)

mystic
on 4/30/10 7:10 pm - manchester, NJ
im in manchester/lakhurst area if you ever want to talk or get together

jacki

Nannette
on 5/2/10 11:52 pm - Toms River, NJ
I'm in Toms River, and facilitate the monthly OCWLS (Ocean County Weight Loss Support Group) first Friday of each month at Community Medical Center in Toms River.  Hope you can attend a meeting soon.

Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

gingers75
on 5/5/10 1:32 am - Forked River, NJ
Nannette,

I'm in Forked River and have been wondering if there was a support group in the area.  What time on Friday is the meeting and where inside community medical center is it?  If I can't attend this week I will def. try to make the next one.  I had RNY surgery on 4/7/10 and have been doing great, but could always use the support and friendship of others.

-Virginia

Nannette
on 5/5/10 4:09 am - Toms River, NJ
Hey Virginia -- my post about all the OCWLS meetings is elsewhere on the messageboard too.

In any case, we meet at 7pm in Aud A at CMC.

Attending support groups is very helpful.

Hope to see you Friday.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

mrsstewart09
on 5/4/10 9:30 am
hi dimple! im in Jackson :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Sandi S.
on 5/11/10 2:47 am - Forked River, NJ
I am in Forked River.  I just had my lap-band surgery on 4/26/2010.  I went back to work yesterday.  Wow that seemed like the longest day ever, but I was glad to start getting back to normal.

Sandi

Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels!

Most Active
Recent Topics