Inconvienent Dinner...

knailnhair
on 4/22/10 12:29 am - Milford, NJ
It was so nice seeing everyone last night!!! Getting to know the few new gals that came was awesome!!! Seeing old friends warmed my heart, I don't know what I'd do without you guys!!!  Wished we all lived closer so we could get together once a week....

For those that missed this dinner you were missed!!!!

Can't wait for the next one!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/10 3:40 am - Piscataway, NJ
So great to see you Kimi !!  Always a great time at the TIGs and last night was no exception! Hopefully we don't wait so long the next time to see each other.  -  Nancy

PS/Save the date -- July 9!!!
knailnhair
on 4/22/10 5:12 am - Milford, NJ
Put it on my calendar Nance!!!!

Kimi

big_ideas
on 4/24/10 5:50 am - Randolph, NJ
What's happening on July 9th?

knailnhair
on 4/25/10 10:48 pm - Milford, NJ
Nancy is having a jewelry party!!!!

Kimi

big_ideas
on 4/25/10 10:53 pm - Randolph, NJ
OK, thanks!

Tom C.
on 4/22/10 3:44 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Ahhhhh my Beautiful Dessert - thanks for posting this for me. I am busier than heck today !!

Loved seeing everyone. Thanks again for making it a success. As always, loved hearing the stories, and thanks to those "veterans" who gave us newbies hope that we can still be successful years later.

Our next Inconvenient Get Together will be in the Central New Jersey area. Around New Brunswick/Edison etc vicinity. Can anyone suggest a place?

We planned on having it June 8th, however this morning my job told me I need to be away that week on travel (conference). Would May 25th or 26th work for everyone?

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 4/22/10 10:23 am - Piscataway, NJ
 count me in, whenever, wherever!  And as always, thanks for coordinating!!! I missed you guys, even if you were mad at me! LOL
hockeymom8016
on 4/22/10 4:25 am - NJ
I am sorry I missed it. Pictures!

Barbi M.
on 4/23/10 12:48 am - Maplewood, NJ
I know one of these days I will make it to meet you all.  I am deep in rehearsals for my show that opens in 2 weeks in Chatham so I couldn't attend the dinner.  If you get the chance come see me as Widow Corney in Oliver the musical.

May 7, 8, 14, 15, 21 and 22 at 8pm and May 16 at 3pm

Tickets
$25 Adults/ $23 Youth (18 and under) & Senior 65 and over)
Phone - Box Office: (973) 635-7363
Online - www.chathamplayers.org
General Admission

Barbi

Most Active
Recent Topics