Well, were you good???

Chopper1
on 4/4/10 7:04 pm
Did you survive the holiday and stay or track?  Or did ya succumb to temptation?

I stayed on track yesterday.  I went to the gym for 2 hours in the morning and stayed very focused with what I ate.  I even took 2 additional walks during the day yesterday.

Result was that I lost a pound and feel great this morning.

How did you do?

Geoff
:-)

Tom C.
on 4/4/10 11:30 pm, edited 4/4/10 11:30 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Was good .. then real  stupid - then needed to be bad, and got aggravated.

Since Lent was over, I was able to give myself my treat of Sunday "regular" coffee. I forgot I had regular coffee in my coffee cup when I drank it around 7:00 p.m. - and I when I realized it was too late. As I thought, I couldn't get to sleep. So around midnight - since I needed to be up in 4 hours - I had some "whole wheat bread" to carb out and konk out. It worked. I was upset with myself for being stupid enough to forget I had regular coffee and then was forced to eat carbs. Well that's over and done with. Can't beat myself up. Just learn from it.

Other then that, I was a very good boy.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Butterfly618
on 4/13/10 10:03 am - NJ
Tom do you always fall asleep when you eat a carb?

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Tom C.
on 4/13/10 10:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Not one carb - but multi-carbs. To be honest I always do feel tired if I have too many carbs.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ckb70
on 4/5/10 1:00 am - Morrisville, PA
I was good...only had chili for Easter dinner. 

I looked over the buffet table and did not want anything...such a great feeling. 

I will admit that I had 2 glasses of red wine...oh what the heck it made the in-laws better to be around! 

No longer a slave to hunger!                        
NJLisa
on 4/5/10 3:30 am
I'm only a week post-surgery so not sure if I even had the option not to be good...lol.
Most Active
Recent Topics