New here, yet 2.5 yrs out!

jrsykelz84
on 4/2/10 3:38 am, edited 4/2/10 9:03 am
Hey guys I'm 25, I had my Lap RNY on 11/26/07 with Dr. Andrei.  From then ive had my ups and downs, gallbladder removal, 2 open lap's this year alone.  I had a rough time, but I went from 250 at my highest to 103 at my lowest (and sickest).  I basically lived at St. Barnabas for about 3 weeks at one point in September 2009.  

I'm now 130lbs, size 4 & loving it.  My life has done a complete 180, thanks to Dr. Andrei. He has been there every step of the way and what he couldnt do, he always had someone there who knew what they were talking about, heck even  Dr. Chamberlain, chief of surgery at st. barnabas, was by my side during my last and final surgery.  Andrei's office staff is amazing and I'm now an outgoing, happy 25 yr old girl living my life.  

I have some pics in my profile and i'm looking forward to talking to more people on here.

highest (night before surgery), lowest(sickest at bffs bridal shower) & now full body and head shot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tom C.
on 4/2/10 6:43 am, edited 4/4/10 11:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Welcome our bariatric sibling !! Soooo glad you decided come come on the board. Your experience and wisdom with be worth a wealth too many !!

Come back often !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 4/3/10 2:42 pm - Randolph, NJ
Welcome Kelz:

I'm so glad you were able to resolve your health issues. You look fabulous!

Congratulations on your new life.

Wishing you every happiness!
Linda

NJLisa
on 4/4/10 1:52 am
congratulations on your success!

I'm also glad to hear that you've resolved your health issues and agree that you look fantastic!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics