Hi..looking for some new friends!

jodiek
on 4/2/10 1:49 am
Hi! I'm 12 wks post op and am looking for some new friends and some that are a year + out.  I could use some  advise from time to time and would love a friend or 2 with time behind them!

Thanks!

Chopper1
on 4/4/10 6:53 pm
 Hi Jodie,

Congrats on your surgery.  What part of NJ are you from?  We have  a terrific support group in North Jersey that could be really helpful.

Geoff

jodiek
on 4/5/10 2:19 pm
Thanks. I live in central Jersey. I go to a support group in New Brunswick which is run by my Nut. I've only gone a few times and so far I like it. And congrats on you weight loss. Less then 20 to go! That's fantastic!!!!!!

Tom C.
on 4/4/10 11:34 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
While I had the Realize band, I am more than willing to help in any way I can since we do walk down similar roads.

I do have friend who are RNY, so if I get stuck (no pun intended) I can reach out to those.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Duke007
on 4/13/10 4:17 am
Jodie,

Are you cheating on me?

LOL
Can't wait to be happy in my skin!            
Most Active
Recent Topics