Multivitamin

NJLisa
on 4/1/10 11:40 am
i visited CVS, walmart and walgreens this evening and none of them carried chewables.  Looks like online it will be...i'll try bariatriceating.com or maybe just amazon if there is a huge price difference. Thanks everyone.
Tom C.
on 4/1/10 6:25 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I got my chewables at Rite Aids. Not sure if you want to check with them
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
NJLisa
on 4/2/10 2:53 am
i stumbled across the centrum chewable multivitamin and sublingual B-12 at A&P this morning so at least I have those now.  I'll try Rite-Aid for the caltrate chewable over the weekend.  Thanks everyone.
Chopper1
on 4/1/10 7:24 pm
 Believe it or not, I take Spring Valley Prenatal Vitamins.  Recommended by my net....lol

big_ideas
on 4/4/10 10:18 pm - Randolph, NJ
The day I left the hospital after RNY, I was taking medications and vitamins in pill form. I never had  a moments problem.

I do like to use the chewable calcium bites from bariatric advantage. The chocolate ones taste like the chewy edges of a pan of brownies. Yum!

But...

They each have 250 mg of calcium, and 15 calories. So to get your target of 1800 - 2000 mg a day, you'd have to eat 8 of them a day which will add 120 calories. I use them as  a "booster" - two a day  in addition to Calcium citrate with D tablets that I buy from GNC. Then I add another D and a magnesium. I also take a multi, a sublingual B, niacin, b-complex, and chewable C.

Good luck on your journey!

Most Active
Recent Topics