National Employee Benefits Day - April 6, 2010

TV2Night
on 3/22/10 11:58 am - Hackettstown, NJ

Inform Your Human Resources Department of the Importance of Bariatric Benefits

This year National Employee Benefits Day focuses on workplace wellness. If you are considering or have had weight loss surgery, use the day to inform your Human Resources Department about the benefits of Bariatric Surgery by hosting activities that get them involved.

• When I started my journey over 5 years ago... it was alot easier to get the Insurance Companies to approve having weight loss surgery simply based on the fact that I was MORBIDLY OBESE and it would help me to get my health back.
  • What has happened to that IDEA?  Why do the Insurance Companies continue to make HOOPS that we have to JUMP THROUGH before they will approve surgeries?
  • Are they interested in people getting Healthy or is the goal for them to SAVE MONEY?
  • National Employee Benefits Day is focusing on WORKPLACE WELLNESS... here's our opportunity as Bariatric Patients to Remind our EMPLOYERS that OUR CARE and CONCERNS as Bariatric Patients need to be addressed.
  • Many Employers are trying to cut back on their Insurance premium costs by EXCLUDING BARIATRIC CARE... If you are a Bariatric Patient or are planning on becoming one.... Here's the perfect opportunity to approach your employer and Educate them in the BENEFITS of Bariatric Surgery.
  • If you'd like more information on National Employee Benefits Day 2010 check out their website:  http://www.ifebp.org/AboutUs/NEBD/
  • Good Luck on your Journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics