What a wonderful experience..... Dr. Ragui Sadek--Somerset, NJ

emma37
on 3/18/10 8:49 am
VSG on 03/11/10 with
 I had a VSG on 3/11 and I just wanted to share with everyone/anyone in Central NJ what a wonderful Dr I have.  He has been great from Day 1!!!  I will be continuing to see him as my weight starts falling off :-)  

I was so apprehensive about meeting him--was he  going to rush me, be impatient, be rude, just anything!!  It turned out that he was someone I totally trusted!!! I could e-mail him anytime and get a response back right away and can call anytime and he would call me back!!  Made me feel totally at ease.  I felt comfortable asking him anything--no matter how ridiculous!! :-) 

Ayways--just want to thank all those who chimed in with positive comments about him on my other thread.  I welcome any questions about him if I can help anyone.  He accepts MOST insurances.  

His office is located at:
49 Veronica Ave.
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone #  732-640-5316

Emma
Tom C.
on 3/18/10 9:56 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Emma,

So glad to hear you love your Doctor. I firmly believe that is important. You can't be successful if your Doctor is unapproachable.

Come back often and keep us posted on your progress!! 

Good luck on your journey, and know we're here for you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
emma37
on 3/21/10 3:16 am
VSG on 03/11/10 with
 Hello Tom,
Thank you so much for writing.  I feel that you are such an integral part of these forums.  I enjoy reading and learning from your posts.  Please continue your good work.
Thanks,
Emma
Tom C.
on 3/21/10 4:08 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Emma,

Thanks for the kind words. They came at a time when I really needed it !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
emma37
on 3/22/10 7:39 am
VSG on 03/11/10 with
 Yup and I mean every word of it!!!  :-)
Most Active
Recent Topics