venting

ebonyfigueroa
on 3/19/10 11:55 am
 ok so i had training this week at my new job ,,, if u go to my page u will see a pic of me im 400 pounds +there was a chair that  the women teaching the class saved for me now this was on thurs i had been in training since last Friday soooo to speed it up she saved me a chair that not even one of my thighs could fit in the whole class looked at her when she informed me the seat she saved for me ... they also looked at me ... informed the women i could not fit into the chair,,,, i almost cried but i was strong and moved to another chair that was open ,,,,, i'm i over reacting im so ready for this surgery 
Tom C.
on 3/19/10 9:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Been there - done that. I've also been know to break chairs, and taking almost an additional seat on the plane. Two years later, I no longer have to worry about it.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 3/20/10 3:16 am
I am so sorry you were humiliated and embaressed like that.  It's inexcusable.  Best wishes on your decision to have WLS :)
ebonyfigueroa
on 3/21/10 8:12 am
 yea thank i promise my self never to make a larger person feel like that when i get the weight off 
Most Active
Recent Topics