Inconvenient Get Together Postponed until April ...

Tom C.
on 3/12/10 11:28 pm, edited 3/13/10 4:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Gang,

In case you didn’t know, but I need to postpone the IGT until April. With the recent snow storms, and being away for training the last two weeks, and a major project at work (not to mention home stuff) I haven’t been able to give this the attention it deserves.

As mentioned, I will plan to have it at Mastoris’ restaurant, in Bordentown (http://www.mastoris.com/) for our “southern" folks.

I was thinking of having it either Tuesday April 20th or Wednesday April 21st. Let me know which date is better for you.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
walter A.
on 3/13/10 10:24 am - lafayette, NJ
caught your write up in the paper the other day.  very good.
Tom C.
on 3/13/10 9:24 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks Walter. I did not know about it until someone else posted it on another board. Very surprised they ran it, and very humbled.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 3/16/10 2:03 pm - Randolph, NJ
Link please!

Nannette
on 3/14/10 10:28 pm - Toms River, NJ
Tuesday is always better than Wednesday for me!

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

knailnhair
on 3/14/10 11:19 pm - Milford, NJ

Wednesday's are better for me due to my work schedule....

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active
Recent Topics