Card

y2j
on 3/11/10 5:41 am
I have read where some of you brought up that you have a Lap Band/Realize Band Card. Please inform me about this and where and how do I get one?
Tom C.
on 3/11/10 7:07 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I got my Realize Band card from my Doctor. Not sure if there is a "lap band" card.

Here is an additional link which may help.

www.obesityhelp.com/magazine/RestaurantCard.html
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 3/11/10 9:35 am
Life is a Beach
on 3/11/10 9:36 am
On March 11, 2010 at 3:07 PM Pacific Time, tcasola wrote:
I got my Realize Band card from my Doctor. Not sure if there is a "lap band" card.

Here is an additional link which may help.

www.obesityhelp.com/magazine/RestaurantCard.html

Missed you and Kimi and the meeting tonight.

"I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Tom C.
on 3/11/10 7:07 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Just flew in from Minnesota, was away 10 days for training. Hope to make it next month.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 3/11/10 10:12 pm - Milford, NJ
Sorry I missed it, I had to work late....

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Life is a Beach
on 3/11/10 9:24 am
I have Realize and my doctor gave me a card that is in addition to a dining card given by my nutritionist. This card has my surgeon's name and number and explains the band.

It is from the makers of the band and it has a picture of the band in place and states "This patient has undergone a surgical procedure to place an adjustable gastric band around the stomach, with an injection port, to assist in the treatment of obesity. Before prescribing medication or preforming any gastric procedure, please consult with the patient's surgeon or a qualified medical professional. The gastric band is MR conditional at 3.0 Tesia field strength r less."

It also has the date of the surgery and a place for my primary physician's information and Maximum fill volume of 11cc and my Patient Card ID and the lot number of the band I'm guessing in case of problems with this particular batch of bands, etc. There is also information about Ethicon and where to contact them and their website.
Considering_It
on 3/11/10 10:35 am
I brought my Realize Band Card to Staples and had it laminated....this way it won't get tattered in my wallet.
Life is a Beach
on 3/11/10 10:37 am
Smart! I was just thinking they should make them plastic!
AndreaC
on 3/14/10 4:48 am - NJ
I had a RNY but what about a medic alert bracelet.
Most Active
Recent Topics