NNJ Support Group - any interest?

checkitout
on 3/6/10 11:35 pm - Newton, NJ

OOHHH no, Tom you are the Master Support group guy.. If you were planning it I would love to help, no toes to be stepped on... I just can't make it to stuff down there too often due to my work schedule and life in general so I thought closer to home would be better..

I would love to help, brainstorm or work with you. I just wanted something close so if nobody had done it I was going to do it..

Please PM me or send me an e-mail and we can work on it together. [email protected] or thru my site www.shrinkingstella.com

Thanks !!
Stella

Considering_It
on 3/7/10 8:59 am
Love your website Stella :)  Thanks for posting it
checkitout
on 3/7/10 9:14 am - Newton, NJ
Thank you, my husband is a computer geek for a living and made it for me..

I have a goal to add something new each day but with a family, a full time job and 3 plus hours in the car each day I don't always get to it. I am trying.. I find it keeps me focused on my needs, as a Mom sometimes we forget.

Thanks,

Stella

CHYNALYZ
on 3/7/10 3:47 am
Is Sussex County off of 80 or near the Poconos??? If so, I would be interested. ( I can travel to as far as exit 30 on 80) Thanks
checkitout
on 3/7/10 5:26 am - Newton, NJ
Yup, that is what I had planned. I have not spoken to Tom yet but I am sure we can work it all out. There are no support groups up here and we really need one. 

Thanks,
Stella
Considering_It
on 3/7/10 8:58 am
Yay Tom & Stella!  I think anywhere would be good - library, diner, hospital.  Just get something together so we can meet up! 

I actually went walking today with another bandster I met in my surgeon's waiting room.  Turns out we live near each other, and know a lot of the same people...it's such a small world!  I'm sure she would be interested  in a Sussex County group as well -  so there's 4 people right off the bat!

Chyna - where are you coming from?
checkitout
on 3/7/10 9:15 am - Newton, NJ
What town are you in? I am in Newton, just asking cause Sussex and Warren Counties are so large...

Thanks,

Stella
Considering_It
on 3/7/10 9:24 am
Hi :)
 I will send you an email :)
Glad that your interested in getting something together for the Sussex/Warren people!
CHYNALYZ
on 3/7/10 8:00 pm
Considering_It... I am in the Poconos PA.. Not to far from the Deleware water Gap..
Considering_It
on 3/7/10 8:30 pm
Hmmmm, if we did something in Newton, NJ, than you'd take Rt 80 to Rt 94 into Newton.. Rt 94 is a 2 lane highway, but it's a scenic and relaxing drive.  It would certainly be a shorter drive than going to Livingston!

Hope that you will be able to join us once we figure out what we're doing :)
Most Active
Recent Topics