follow-up

ANewBody1976
on 2/20/10 11:35 pm
Any of you still see your surgeon frequently after surgery? don't think i get  followed up as frequently as i should. any input will be great.
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/10 1:26 am - NJ
Hi

I believe my follow up was at 1 month, 3 months, 6 months then 1 year with yearly follow ups on-going.

Vicki
(deactivated member)
on 2/21/10 6:43 am, edited 2/21/10 6:43 am - Piscataway, NJ
For my surgeon, now I see him every 3 months.  One more time at my one year surgiversary and then I think I only have to see him annually.   I should add...I'll miss my surgeon visits...I really enjoy my visits with him.  
Tom C.
on 2/21/10 7:43 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Ms. Vic hit the nail on the head with visits - but of course each Doctor is different.

It also depends on which operation you choose. A band patient could see the Doctor more frequently due to follow-up visits after each fill.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Alice P.
on 2/21/10 8:14 am
Once you get past the 1st year my surgeon requires bloodwork and visits 2 times a year.
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

rbb825
on 2/21/10 1:57 pm - Suffern, NY
5 weeks, 3 months, 6months, 9 months, 1 year and then every 6 months after that

Jobsies
on 2/23/10 3:16 am - Pitman, NJ
Absolutely!!! I see him every three or four months, as well as every month at our suppor group meetings..

14 pounds lost before surgery. My first ticker is when I hit onderland: this was my goal when I started on this journey.  I want to focus on that right now...once I get there I can reevaluate.

My second ticker is my dream goal. Even if I only visit there for a short time, it would be nice to see that number just once.  I am pretty sure I'll need plastics to hit this goal.

willlose
on 2/27/10 1:44 am
i will have to see my doc evry month with LapBand.
Most Active
Recent Topics