Snowed In ?!?!? What do you like to do

Tom C.
on 2/9/10 10:52 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
On days like today what do you like to do when it's snowing?

I love to shovel and use the snow-thrower (yeah, that's a wussy thing to use, but then again I AM A WUSS). I go out every two hours, and smile every minute.

In between I love just sitting on the couch and vegging, watching tv and surfing the Internet
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
hockeymom8016
on 2/9/10 11:51 pm - NJ
I like to chill.  My weekends are always filled with chores so it is nice to have an unscheduled day when I do not feel like I have to do anything. I am going to read, watch TV and work on my son's hockey scrapbook.

LesshugeinNJ
on 2/10/10 2:49 am
Well, apparently I like to repeatedly shovel my walkway, as all of this global warming keeps dumping snow all over the place. I had to dig a path to my wife's car, and now the path is mostly gone again.

At least I can do the job in 45 mins now, whereas before the surgery, it would have taken all day for all the breaks I would have needed.

Considering_It
on 2/10/10 5:48 am
I like to watch my DS and puppy play in the snow together...from the warmth of my kitchen table!
Cynthia0321
on 2/10/10 6:31 am
Hey, Tom

I'm chillin' - I've been sick for about a week.  So I'm just planning every single meal veery carefully.

I'm waitin' to hear from everybody on Facebook.  I think they need to put an "I' in front of my name to find me.  I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys again.
XOXOXO
on 2/10/10 7:23 am
allisarin
on 2/10/10 7:47 am - Bayonne, NJ
I went to work this morning but I was sent home before the weather got to bad. Then I have shoveled a few times. Great exercise. I also took a nap.

maryc543
on 2/11/10 5:17 am
I like to drag my cranky ass outta bed at the crack of dawn,  shovel a path around my tires to try to get out of where the plow piled it around my car, drive over the snow humps out of my parking space while listening for the sounds of a scraping muffler, and then fight the idiots on route 4 and Route 17 trying to drive far faster in their giant SUV's than their driving skills allow, in order to get to work and have patients say things like "Oh, all my favorite nurses have the day off".  AARRGGHHHHHH   
However, in my fantasy life, I would stay home, wear something warm and snuggly, cook something that smells wonderful, like rosemary roasted chicken, or lasagna, watch old movies, drink hot chocolate, and laugh at the foolish folks out and about!   Maybe even straighten out my linen closet!       
    Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics