In need of a support group

Surrealistmyst
on 2/10/10 10:31 am - NJ
I'm new to the NJ area, I had my RNY in FL when I lived there and I'm only 4 months out and I am in need of a support group to attend.  The only problem is I'm looking for a group that meets either on Fri or Sat.  Those are my only days off work.
Thanks so much!!

Dana

PreOp SW: 268
SW:248 (On the day of surgery 10.6.09)
CW:155
GW:140

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Chopper1
on 2/10/10 6:30 pm
 Hi Dana,

What part of NJ are you in?  What time do you wor****il during the week?

LesshugeinNJ
on 2/11/10 4:39 am
That depends heavily on which state you live in - north Jersey, or south Jersey.
Tom C.
on 2/11/10 5:33 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Krissy
on 2/14/10 9:04 pm - Cranford, NJ
Dana, congrats on your surgery & move ;)  both hard to do!
what part of Jersey do you live in?
~Krissy

TV2Night
on 2/28/10 11:31 am - Hackettstown, NJ
Hi Dana,

Only 4 months out you do need to establish yourself with a NJ Surgeon for continued followup care and to help check your vitamin levels.  Hopefully you'll pick a doctor that also has a good support system in place.  Where are you located?  

My surgeon, Dr. Alexander Abkin, has a practice that is full service.  We even have an ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP once a month.  His practice is located in Florham Park NJ.  973-410-9700.  The group is on his office website in the Chat Room 3rd Thursday of the Month at 6p.  www.njbariatricsurgeons.com

Good Luck.  Also check out the website that Tom said as he is working to put together a NJ Support group list to help people out.  Could be something on there close to where you are.

good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics