Abbreviations and ***

y2j
on 2/4/10 6:40 am
Can someone fill me in on what DH, PB and other abbreviations stand for and why in some words you see the words have ***.

Please fill me in on the OH lingo.
Considering_It
on 2/4/10 8:57 am
DH in my post means Dear Hubby
I would read PB as Peanut Butter
Words with **** might be cursewords
Tom C.
on 2/4/10 4:44 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I wish PB hear meant Peanut Butter but it's more for Productive Burp - which is the bariatric "throwing up" - basically when something get stuck and it comes back up it's "coated" in a thick mucus. This act is also known as "sliming" (from Ghostbusters)
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 2/4/10 5:34 pm
On February 5, 2010 at 12:44 AM Pacific Time, tcasola wrote:
I wish PB hear meant Peanut Butter but it's more for Productive Burp - which is the bariatric "throwing up" - basically when something get stuck and it comes back up it's "coated" in a thick mucus. This act is also known as "sliming" (from Ghostbusters)
LOL yeah, I was a little off with that one!  I would of figured out it was a productive burp :P
XOXOXO
on 2/5/10 2:35 pm
Tom C.
on 2/5/10 11:41 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

As I tell anyone who never had or seen it .. it's exactly like when a dog throws up !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
XOXOXO
on 2/5/10 11:59 pm
Considering_It
on 2/6/10 5:08 am
Perfect visual Tom!
Most Active
Recent Topics