The Inconvenient Get Together on the road ?? Did someone say Lancaster PA,?!?!?

Tom C.
on 1/26/10 8:44 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in spending Memorial Day weekend in Lancaster, PA? For those who don’t know, this is Amish country !!

I been toying with this idea and brought it up at the meeting last night and some folks seemed interested. So I decided I will post it on the board to see what kind of reception I get.

If enough people want to do it, I would then call the Lancaster Visitor’s center to see if they can recommend a hotel that would be willing to accommodate us – and maybe if the group is large enough – give us a reduced rate.

Remember, this will be MEMORIAL Day weekend – so reduced rates may be out of the question, and availability may be limited.

So the sooner we move on this, the better.

If you may think you want to go, reply back to this post. I will wait about a week before I do any further “leg" work.

As always, I ask for your help in posting this on other website you frequent.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
3grlsmom
on 1/27/10 1:49 am
I am SUPER familiar with Lancaster.  There are some wonderful places and they are ALL super reasonable $.   I have been to most of them as family lives in Lancaster and we choose to stay NOT at their homes......(another story!!)

Our favorite for large groups as and always will be.....Willow Valley.  Many pools indors and open till midnight.   near outlets.  super casual.   lovely property.....probably the nicest around there.

I on the other hand can't make it that weekend because that is the Rett Syndrome Conference weekend in Scottsdale....and I LOVE my special time with my RettSyndrome family.

Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics