Nutritionist w/ Aenta POS II?

Heather310
on 1/21/10 3:14 am - NJ
Does anyone have Aetna POS II and are covered by a nutritionist w/o having diabetes?
My insurance says they will cover a nutritionist as long as they are practicing under a M.D. or if I have diabetes, which I do not.. So far I have no luck finding a nutritionist that is under an MD thru my ins or on my own...does anyone know of one? I'm in Middlesex county? Thanks in advance...
tryingtogodown
on 1/21/10 3:30 am - South Plainfield, NJ
Try Kingley Health (732-283-1900) or www.kingleyhealth.com

they have many offices, and one in Piscataway and Iselin (Middlesex County)

I didn't go to them, (I went to Dr. Jean-Baptiste's Nutritionist and paid), but the new Dr. that I am going to uses Kingley and said that a lot of insurance co.'s participate with this group!  On their pamphlet that I got from my new Dr.'s seminar it says that KingleyHealth accepts Aetna!

Good Luck!

Jen

Heather310
on 1/21/10 3:43 am - NJ

Thank you! I'll give them a call and see. I paid for the first one too @ Dr. JB's office but I'm not sure I want to stay with him as a surgeon just yet so I'm exploring my options. If my ins will cover someone then I don't want to pay @ Dr. JBs office if I dont have to. Its alot of money up-front for there nut and it just seems too much to me. Thank you for the info tho!! 

Tom C.
on 1/26/10 3:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Maybe this link will help you locate a Nutritionists. You may have to do some “leg" work.

Nutritionists: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,list/type,1/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics