How long does insurance approval take?

Considering_It
on 2/7/10 8:12 pm
Start sampling protein shakes, get a good blender, pick up  Munchin toddler spoons and sippy cups (infant aisle), sugar free jellos, crystal lights, decaf teas, low fat/low salt broths, and an large ice pack!
ramone
on 2/8/10 10:53 am
ramone
on 2/8/10 10:56 am
Thank you so much.  I'm gaining weight!  Maybe it's "Last Supper Syndrome" or maybe just the progression of compulsive over eating.  Can't wait till surgey is done.

Janice
LesshugeinNJ
on 2/10/10 2:56 am
Be very careful about gaining too much weight before the surgery. It can make the surgery more difficult for the surgeon, and there's risk that your liver will be swollen. Many surgeons even say that any weight gain before the surgery gets it moved bac****il that weight can be lost.

ramone
on 2/10/10 9:59 am
Oh, yikes.  It's not like I can control this very easily but I will try.  Thanks.

Janice
LesshugeinNJ
on 2/10/10 10:09 am
Hm. I think OH's censor is a bit too tightly wound.

Back
Until
Tom C.
on 2/8/10 10:45 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! I will say a seat on our Loser's bench in the Winner's Circle !!

Know we're here, and if you need anything just ask !!

And yes, try protein drinks now - some taste like sweat sock juice ..

Also start weening off caffeine (if that's your deal). If so, I have a suggestion how to do it instead of cold turkey.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics