New to the NJ board

LesshugeinNJ
on 1/20/10 10:57 am
I've been on the RNY board for a while, and didn't know there were so many others. So, I'll check this one out from time to time, and thought I'd say hi. RNY was on 5/18/09, I'm down 115# since then, and 175# since 8/08. Goal is roughly 215 on my 6'1 large frame, so there's a way to go. I'll see you all around.
Redhead7977
on 1/20/10 12:00 pm - NJ
Your doing great!  How do you like Dr Noyan?  I have switched to Dr Noyan last week, I think he is great, very personable, so easy to talk to.  I had band surgery at St Barnabus in Livingston with Dr Andrei but it was so far to travel I had to find a Dr in Hamilton NJ and was referred to Dr Noyan.  I am going to my first support group with him tomorrow.
Joann
LesshugeinNJ
on 1/20/10 12:09 pm, edited 1/20/10 12:16 pm
He's good, overall. I had some trouble right after I got home from the surgery, and had to call a number of times; I once even called him at home in the very early morning. He was available, and made room in his schedule any time I needed to be seen, as opposed to just talked to on the phone. I have brought up less urgent concerns, but still important to me, while in his office, and I hear some variation of "sometimes that just happens" or "everyone is affected differently", rather than an answer, and that frustrates me. However, when I have needed him urgently, he has been there. Also, my surgery went well with the only complication being due to my very large starting size, and not anything to do with his skill.

Redhead7977
on 1/20/10 10:08 pm - NJ
That’s good to hear,  I was beginning to feel like a number when I was going to doctor up north jersey and this first visit when I was adjusted he forgot to tell me about 24 hour liquid diet after a band fill and he called me personally to remind me, he could have had his office staff call but didn’t.  That kind of sealed it for me J  Are you going to support group tonight?
Considering_It
on 1/21/10 5:44 am
Welcome!  I wish this board was  a little more active :)
Redhead7977
on 1/22/10 6:19 am - NJ
I am stll trying to figue out how to manuever around the web site
Most Active
Recent Topics