Nothing is going right. Help!

lilly769
on 1/12/10 2:08 am - paterson, NJ
I want to thank those who has replied to my message, but I have had no look with finding a Doctor. It feels like my whole life is worthless the only thing that keeps me going are my kids. I have so many problems  with my Husband, I have no way out. I have been so sick with depression, anxiety and my RA and my weight. All I have right now is just hope and prayers. Can someone tell me what doctor takes Americhoice Medicaid,,,
mickeysantiago
on 1/12/10 10:43 pm - bayonne, NJ
Check with Yvan Ducheine he is in East Orange. i believe he takes Americhoice.
big_ideas
on 1/13/10 1:07 am - Randolph, NJ
The first thread listed on the NJ board page is about doctors who take Medicaid. Not sure if you've looked there, so I just thought I'd direct your attention to it.

Sorry you're suffering with so many issues right now. I can tell you from experience that having surgery and losing the weight put me in a much better position to handle what life has in store.

Good luck and hang in there!

Tom C.
on 1/13/10 10:59 pm, edited 1/13/10 11:01 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Lily,

Call Americhoice Medicaide and ask them. They should know.

These link can be helpful – but you will need to do some work and call the Doctors to check.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,doclisting/type,46/

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,doclisting/type,46/sh ow,unregistered/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
miamouse
on 1/14/10 12:24 am - Morristown, NJ

Lily,
Tough love.  Just call the drs and ask.  Dr Duchene in E Orange is well known.  Call Americhoice or look it up in the computer.  No one can do this but you.  Good luck in your search

Most Active
Recent Topics