I needed to share!!!!

Veena
on 1/11/10 11:06 pm - NJ
I GOT MY DATE!!!!!!!  February 8th @ 1pm

I'm ................... so many things right now,  I can't pick just one

capeladybug
on 1/12/10 12:22 am - Newtonville, MA
Although I am VERY anti-lapband I am very excited for you!! CONGRATS!! It is super exciting to get your date!!
H/S/C/G  344/324/225/150  6'0"
kprefer
on 1/12/10 9:08 pm - Middletown, NJ
February 8th will be you new *Birthday*.
Congrats to you!
Best of luck.
Regards,

Kevin        

Includes 23 lbs lost on Nutrisystem from Sep 5, 2009 - Oct 12, 2009
Highest 382 / Pre-Surg Diet 372.5 / Pre-Surg 349 / Current 177.3 Goal 178
Plum1967
on 1/13/10 9:42 am
Congrats!  And you have an EXCELLENT surgeon!

Have you been to the HUMED support group?  If not, please do come... it's a good group.

~wendy

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

Tom C.
on 1/13/10 10:45 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Congrats !! I am polishing your seat on the loser's bench in our Winner's circle !!

And have fun on the Weight Loss Surgery. Remember, there will be many ups, and some downs - but in the end it all works out !! 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Veena
on 1/14/10 12:18 am - NJ
Thanks Everyone

allisarin
on 1/14/10 10:08 pm - Bayonne, NJ

Good Luck on your journey. Alway remember there are people and support right here.

Most Active
Recent Topics