Need Help Asap

lilly769
on 1/7/10 8:01 am - paterson, NJ
I had a gastic bypass around 5 years ago. I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. I no longer had asthma sleep apnea nd my ra was stabled. Now Im seeing a therapist almost every wk for the past yr nd half. I gave up on life do to personal problems that just destroyed me. I was in a bed tryed to commite suicde 3 times I was in a bed did not move was not able to take care of myself or my kids. I was admitted into the hospital for 8 days. There they found I had a chemical imbalance, bi polar, personality disorder, ulcers, RA, Lupus, Asthma, sleep apnea again. I call my surgeon to see if he can re do my surgery or help me in any way and all I was told sorry we cant help u. I am in pain all the time, Im on three different asthma meds all together I take atleat ten pills a day. I need help fast I depressed and I feel lost. can someone please help I have Americhoice medicare insurance. Im afraid
XOXOXO
on 1/7/10 10:47 pm
lilly769
on 1/8/10 4:16 am - paterson, NJ
Yes I regained all my weight back. Tried to contact my surgeon receptionist said that there is nothing he can do for me. I want this weight off so I can cut down on some meds. I dont know which way to go. If u know of a surgeon in the new jersey area that could help me please keep me in mine. thank you for your respond. Im really trying but life is so hard especially if u have no family support.
XOXOXO
on 1/8/10 1:17 pm
XOXOXO
on 1/11/10 11:21 pm
Tom C.
on 1/8/10 9:28 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Lilly769,

First (and most importantly) remember that you always have friends here on the board. While we've never met, I can tell you're a beautiful person. Thanks for making our board a little prettier !!

As for help,  I highly recommend my Doctors (of course most people here will recommend their Doctors), but I am unsure if they take your Insurance company.

Here is a link for all the Doctors in NJ

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,doclisting/type,46/

Just click the name, and click the Insurers tab to see which companies they participate in.

If you like a Doctor, and they don't participate with your Insurance company, ask them how the deal with Out of Network benefits

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
XOXOXO
on 1/9/10 12:53 am
Tom C.
on 1/9/10 11:48 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Ro - you know me .. whatever is mine is yours. Feel free my friend, and can't wait to see you again. Been too long.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
XOXOXO
on 1/11/10 11:20 pm
Krissy
on 1/11/10 10:34 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Lily,

Have you tried getting to any support groups?
~Krissy

Most Active
Recent Topics