when's the next meeting Tom??

Tom C.
on 12/28/09 10:05 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
All .. I will let you all know sometime next week where we'll meet !!

As for Barbi, please know you don't need to wait to meet to gain friends. I speak for many here when I say, just send us a message and we're there for you - even if we've never met face to face.

Feel free to send me a personal message, and know I will do anything I can to help you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Barbi M.
on 12/29/09 12:17 am - Maplewood, NJ

Thank you my friend.  I am already feeling the love from y'all, just can't wait to meet face to face.

snedly318
on 1/1/10 5:35 pm - Mine Hill, NJ
Barbi,
Any questions, just post a message or send a private message.  I know Jordan Garrison.  He is a good man!!!  I have had the gastric bypass so ask away!!!

Karen
Snedly318
ruth01
on 12/30/09 7:24 am - NJ
Tom - will probably need to pass on the Morris County dinner. WIll make it a point to attend the next one in Ocean County.
Ruth

snedly318
on 1/1/10 5:33 pm - Mine Hill, NJ
Morris County!!!!

Karen
Snedly318
gracy72
on 1/6/10 11:14 am - newark, NJ
 Any update on date/place want to update my calendar!  Park West works out perfect for me - but I drive just about anywhere!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Most Active
Recent Topics