when's the next meeting Tom??

3grlsmom
on 12/14/09 8:35 am
 Hey - when and where is the next meeting of the inconvienent Tues group??

me
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 12/15/09 12:29 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I may be away in the first half of Janaurary, so is Tuesday Jan 26th ok with everyone?

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 12/15/09 1:24 am - Milford, NJ
Depends where and what time....I'll still be working 10-8 but can come after if you're all still there!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

big_ideas
on 12/15/09 4:33 am - Randolph, NJ
Clear! Hey can I re-vote for Morristown, Morris Plains, Randolph, Parsippany, Denville, Chester???

hockeymom8016
on 12/16/09 4:14 am - NJ
I second that re-vote for the Morristown, Morris Plains, Randolph, etc area.

Considering_It
on 12/16/09 5:23 am
On December 16, 2009 at 12:14 PM Pacific Time, hockeymom8016 wrote:
I second that re-vote for the Morristown, Morris Plains, Randolph, etc area.
I "third" this idea.  I'm pretty off the beaten path, so anything off of RT 80 and/or Rt 287 works for me.  Hopefully I will have my approval from the new insurance company by then.
(deactivated member)
on 12/16/09 10:32 am - NJ
I "fourth"  this area!
Karen B.
on 12/16/09 5:18 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
Further south - please.  January can be difficult and staying central means more of us may be able to get there.
 So far, so good.

Life is a Beach
on 12/16/09 10:11 am
On December 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM Pacific Time, Karen B. wrote:
Further south - please.  January can be difficult and staying central means more of us may be able to get there.
I kind of agree because of iffyness of January's weather. I'd be happy to travel further in better weather months. What county is everyone from? Middlesex here.
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Considering_It
on 12/16/09 10:43 am
On December 16, 2009 at 6:11 PM Pacific Time, frant822 wrote:
On December 16, 2009 at 1:18 PM Pacific Time, Karen B. wrote:
I kind of agree because of iffyness of January's weather. I'd be happy to travel further in better weather months. What county is everyone from? Middlesex here.
Sussex
Most Active
Recent Topics