I'm joining the club and getting banded!!!!!

xiany26
on 12/11/09 1:16 pm
So I got a phone call today telling me that I was approved by my insurance....I'm soooo excited. My surgery date is Dec. 28.....right before the New Year....I'm scared!!! I'm crossing my finger and hoping that this is an indicator of good things for 2010....I really hope that I am able to loose the weight I want on the band...wish me luck!
Tom C.
on 12/11/09 7:37 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! What a wonderful way to end 2009 and begin 2010 !! I will be saving you a seat on the loser's bench in the winner's circle
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
gracy72
on 12/11/09 9:29 pm - newark, NJ
Best of luck - I was banded 2 days ago and already feel great - was up and moving the same day - no pain meds adn best of all I am not hungry (I was afraid of that during the liquid phase)

Good luck!  Keep us posted.
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

jerseyjandj
on 12/19/09 11:24 pm - keyport, NJ
congrats!!! heres to a new you and a great new year!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics