Support group Any in Ocean County

lambaah
on 12/8/09 12:42 am - Toms River, NJ
I was banded 11/24/09 and I am looking for a support group close to home.  Can anybody tell me if there is one in Ocean County?  Thanks.
We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. The price of greatness is responsibility! Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. P.U.S.H.
yex1
on 12/8/09 6:34 am - NJ
there is the OCWLS support group. I have not been there yet but it is in community medical center and kimball medical center once a month

Kelly

"Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. "

"Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before."  ~Jacob A. Riis

adam_
on 12/8/09 8:16 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Actually...the best around!   

OCWLS....first friday of the month in Community Medical Center (hospital)....auditorium A...7:00PM...

See you there!

-ADam

-Adam - 6'6" - From 450 lbs to GOAL in 9 months...
Phase 1: Completed 10/2008.
Phase 2: Weightlifting - Goal: Add 40 lbs of muscle. Completed 2/15/2011.
Phas 3: Cut to 10% body fat.
MY STORY:  imthebiggestloser.blogspot.com/

plusizedbarbie
on 12/8/09 1:25 pm - Manahawkin, NJ
Just letting you know your surgeon's patients also have one at Soch where you had your band done.  Call Dr. Reich and find out when it is.
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Most Active
Recent Topics