New Year's Eve....

knailnhair
on 12/1/09 6:12 am - Milford, NJ
So does anyone have any plans yet? Any traditions that you do every year???

Normally I stay home with my daughters and we have a party with family....well this year I feel like going out and doing something. I've always wanted to go into the city ( New York City) for NYE and just have never done it.

So tell me what you're doing......

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

3grlsmom
on 12/1/09 10:30 am
 I will be taking daughter Bailey (21) to the hospital for surgery on NYE morning.  She was home for t'giving - woke up on Sunday in pain - rushed to the ER to find out she has 2 ovarian cysts.  One is grapefruit sized  !! and the other a lemon.  She has returned to college with "pain management" and hopfully will make it through finals.  Thanks for asking !!   love, me
Karen in NJ 

knailnhair
on 12/1/09 8:32 pm - Milford, NJ
OMG Karen!!! I'm so sorry that Bailey and your family are going thru this!!!! If I can do anything to help you out please just hollar!!!!

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday season!!!

We miss you!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

shanaduck
on 12/1/09 8:24 pm - Lopatcong, NJ
We'll be birdwatching in the Rio Grande Valley in Texas - we did this last year too - we stay at a Bed and Breakfast, and we'll probably eat Mexican or BBQ, then bring a bottle of champagne back to the inn.  We never manage to stay up until midnight, though!   Have to get to bed early to go birdwatching in the mornings!

Elizabeth
            Surgery Weight  (1/25/10) 265 - Current Weight - 184 1/1/12 - Goal ????
Most Active
Recent Topics