UUUGH

GntleJ
on 11/28/09 10:15 am
Well it has been little over a month since surgery and I had my first fill... Well Ithought everything was going o****il I woke up today and noticed one of my incision sights alittle extra red... well being the crazy man I am I squeezed it and well low and behold blood and other fluids shot out.. So I guess its infected.. UUUGH! Ok well I just wanted to share.. lol
mystic
on 11/28/09 9:56 pm - manchester, NJ
better clean that up with alcohol and anti biotic cream and call your doc. hope it doesnt
get any worse for you.

hugs,, jacki

Krissy
on 11/29/09 12:43 am - Cranford, NJ
wash with antibacterial soap and water..then call the doc... check with using a antibiotic cream first cause you are not supposed to use those kind of creams/lotions with "punture wounds". yes....that would be the emt coming out in me...lol   :)
~Krissy

allisarin
on 11/29/09 10:55 am - Bayonne, NJ
Call your doctor the same thing happened to me and I spent 4 days in the hospital. It is not something to play with.
GntleJ
on 11/29/09 3:24 pm
Thanks girls... I will call my doctors office at 9 am and hopefully they can fit me in there somewhere..While I am there why not ask for another fill? lol Thanks again for your help and concern..
Krissy
on 11/30/09 10:42 am - Cranford, NJ

well?!?!? whats going on?! update needed!!

~Krissy

GntleJ
on 11/30/09 1:09 pm
Was told it was an ingrown hair and just to keep an eye on it.. If it gets any worse to just go to the office or ER if closed... Thats about it...
Tom C.
on 12/1/09 12:05 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
How you doing now my friend?
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics