11/22/09 - it's a beautiful day!

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/09 11:48 pm - Piscataway, NJ
Everyone on the NJ board should go out and take a brisk walk!  Who's with me? 
Tom C.
on 11/22/09 2:41 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I wish I was but I am stuck at work .. and anytime YOU post it's a beautiful day !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 11/22/09 11:39 pm - Randolph, NJ
Nancy! Thank you for that little burst of joy!

How are you doing? Did you ever see Dr. Rothkopf?

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/09 12:59 am - Piscataway, NJ
Hi Linda!  I think I may have been the only one who took the walk...nobody responded. LOL
I am doing well...and hope you are too!  Yes, I did see Dr. Rothkopf, and I actually go back next week.  I went to his support meeting last week -- sorry I didn't call to get together, I actually had plans afterwards. Are you going to his holiday party? I'll be there... 
big_ideas
on 11/23/09 1:11 am - Randolph, NJ
When you say "his" support meetings...is that different from the Morristown Memorial's WLS group? I wasn't aware there was another.

Didn't know anything about a party either. Where? When? How comes I wuzznt invited??? ;)

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/09 8:02 am - Piscataway, NJ
 It might be the Morristown support groups....whichever one has their meetings at his office.
I'm sure you're invited! There was an email, i'll see if I can find it.  The party will actually be AT his office...so worse comes to worse, you can call up and get the details (i left the info with my calendar at work).  Or, you can be my 'date'  :)
big_ideas
on 11/23/09 11:09 am - Randolph, NJ
I will try to find out the info. My next appointment is December 4th. Do you know if it is before or after that?

Would love to be your date btw!

knailnhair
on 11/23/09 1:47 am - Milford, NJ
I just walked to my car to get my coat...does that count? I'm freaking freezing anymore....I'm gonna need a snow suit for when the snow flies...LOL

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

(deactivated member)
on 11/23/09 8:05 am - Piscataway, NJ
 Yeah....noo.....that doesn't count!  I know, I hate exercising period, much less in cold weather. But supposedly, if you exercise when it's cold out, you burn more calories because first your body has to adjust to the temperature, and then you burn...  So, change your thinking, and maybe you'll like it more.  Yeah...nooo...still sucks. LOL<
Most Active
Recent Topics