Saint Clare Support Group THIS Wednesday (Notice date change this month)

Tom C.
on 11/13/09 7:23 pm, edited 11/14/09 7:09 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Bypass 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Band 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Saint Clare's Hospital - Dover Campus 400 W. Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801 – Location: Sister Catherine's Health Center Lower Level

We will be discussing how to prepare for the upcoming holidays.

Feel free to bring your favorite bariatric-friendly recipes to share!

If you have any questions, please call: (973) 537-3805

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 11/14/09 3:58 am - Randolph, NJ
Tom, is the bypass group going to stay for 2 hours?

Tom C.
on 11/14/09 7:09 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
NO I messed up. It's one hour. I fixed the posting. Sorry about the confusion

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 11/14/09 7:52 am - Randolph, NJ
OK, thanks. I'm gonna try to make it. Maybe I'll pass you in the hall!

Linda

Life is a Beach
on 11/16/09 10:34 am
I will be at St. Clare's that day but for my surgery! Sorry, can't make the meeting. lol  I should go home the same day!

I really want to thank everyone I've met on the message boards and in person for all the well wishes, support, advice, answers and inspiration. Looking forward to many more moments like this and hopefully being able to "pay it forward." :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Tom C.
on 11/16/09 8:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good luck to you, and remember we're here for you if you need us.

And how wonderful to give a newer meaning of THANKS for THANKSGIVING !!

Tom

knailnhair
on 11/17/09 12:54 am - Milford, NJ
Good Luck Fran!!!! We'll save you a seat on the Loser's Bench!!! Keep us posted!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Life is a Beach
on 11/17/09 4:52 am
Thank you! You guys are just super!
Life is a Beach
on 11/18/09 8:38 am
Hi everyone,
I just want you to know that my surgery was rescheduled for tomorrow. The doctor's first surgery had complications and went very long.  I'm okay with it since what's meant to be is meant to be. A refreshed doctor is A-OK in my book!
Most Active
Recent Topics