Plastic surgery

Crayann
on 11/11/09 7:42 pm - Logan Township, NJ
Hi!
I'm 1 1/2 years out and want to begin looking for a plastic surgeon.  I live in the southern part of NJ - almost into Delaware, and "just over the bridge" from Philadelphia.

Can anyone reccommend a plt. surgeon I can check into?  I have some names from my RNY dr. but would appreciate any help on a more personal level.

Thanks!
adam_
on 11/12/09 4:51 am - Boynton Beach, FL
www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/plastic+surgeon+profile+Jo seph+F+Capella+MD+gdsc.html

It's a hike for you (was for me too), but WELL worth the trip. Dr. Joe Capella in Ramsey NJ.
Great work / Reasonable prices.

-Adam - 6'6" - From 450 lbs to GOAL in 9 months...
Phase 1: Completed 10/2008.
Phase 2: Weightlifting - Goal: Add 40 lbs of muscle. Completed 2/15/2011.
Phas 3: Cut to 10% body fat.
MY STORY:  imthebiggestloser.blogspot.com/

Tom C.
on 11/13/09 1:48 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Plastic Surgeons

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,list/type,33/

Maybe this will help
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
brendastar11
on 11/13/09 3:20 pm - PITTSGROVE, NJ
DR.DAVID WATTS IN VINELAND.HE ALSO HAS OTHER LOCATIONS.HE HAS AN ISSUE AND ANSWER SHOW ON T.V.WEDS AROUND 7;00 P.M.VERY GOOD.HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOR WLS PATIENTS.HAS PAYMENT PLANS ALSO.GOOD LUCK.
Crayann
on 11/16/09 8:19 pm - Logan Township, NJ
Thanks everyone for replying!  I've got a lot of good feedback and a lot of work ahead of me!

I knew I could count on "my peeps" here on the forums!

Sheri A.
on 11/23/09 8:30 am
I vote for Dr. Capella too, I will use him when I decide to get a lower body lift. He is nationally known and lectures to other plastic surgeons all over the country. He is also an author and specializes in bariatrics. His prices are much less than most other ps...he used to be a bariatric surgeon too!
Purple Passion
on 11/23/09 11:50 pm - Little Falls, NJ
RNY on 08/06/07 with
Also a hike for you, but I used Dr. Fodero and I would recommend him to anyone.  He is wonderful.

Rachelle
Looking for a possible revision.
257/190/150 

Most Active
Recent Topics