X-Post: Pics from NY OH Conference

JenStock1970
on 11/6/09 11:14 am, edited 11/8/09 3:43 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
OK, kids, sorry it took so long.  I had emergency hernia repair last Thursday, and just got home Saturday and now I FINALLY got around to uploading pics from the NY OH conference 2 weeks ago.  I posted them on the RNY board, and thought I'd share them here too.  It was awesome to see you guys and can't wait to do it again! 

Nikki (Cleopatra_Nik) and Beth (Melting Mama) totally vogue-ing!
IMG_1244.jpg image by JenStock1970

Nikki with Dr. Garth Davis and the redhead at his table in the vendors' room (sorry, no clue who she was)

IMG_1248.jpg image by JenStock1970

Me with Dr. Garth Davis (I was having a majorly bad hair day---OMG he is hot though, seriously!!)
IMG_1249-2.jpg image by JenStock1970

Tom (tcasola) and Kimi (knailnhair) at dinner
IMG_1250.jpg image by JenStock1970

Karen (3girlsmom), Tom (tcasola), and Kimi (knailnhair) at the NJ group dinner
IMG_1251.jpg image by JenStock1970
A group shot from the NJ/Sex board group dinner.  That's Elena on the right in the front, Dawn and Dan are behind Elena and Jon is at the end. Paul on the left with his wife Val, and the lady at the end on the left is Trish (I think). 
IMG_1252.jpg image by JenStock1970

This is another table at the same dinner.  I only know the names of a few of these fine folks.  The second lady in front on the right is Cynthia.  On the left the first guy is Richie, beside him the cute guy in the purple shirt is Rich, and the guy to his left in the glasses is Don.  Mary Ellen is about halfway down on the right side.  I don't know the others' names, but they are regs on the NJ and Sex Before & After WLS boards.
IMG_1253.jpg image by JenStock1970

Edit: corrected a few names
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

mystic
on 11/7/09 6:55 pm - manchester, NJ
hey jen

hope u are feeling better after your surgery

was nice to see the pics from the conference, as i did not make it there

thanks for posting them

jacki

JenStock1970
on 11/8/09 3:44 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
No problem, Jacki.  Sorry you weren't able to make it, maybe next time.  It was great seeing you last year in Philly.  I hope all is well with you!
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Most Active
Recent Topics