Lap DS by Dr. Greenbaum

kikidom
on 10/28/09 9:47 am - Piscataway, NJ
Hello all,
   I've never posted on this board but i'm trying to get more information about something. My question is :Have you had a lap DS done by Dr. Greenbaum in NJ?  He told me that he could do it based on my "lightweight" status meaning my BMI isn't as High as some.  I'm just trying to get this right before i write a check my ass can't cash(you may not get that).  I still have time to get a new Doctor, but I don't want to go through the hassle...but I will if necessary.

If you have any info on that it'd be great!

P.S. I spoke with him today on the phone & he re-confirmed that he can do the Lap procedure. I'm going to post this on the DS board also.

Thanks a bunch
Natalicious
Tom C.
on 10/29/09 9:06 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

I have no idea, but maybe this will help you

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+David+Greenbaum+hp.html

I know a lot of folks on the board love him.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kikidom
on 10/30/09 5:43 am - Piscataway, NJ
Thanks a milion!
Natalicious
maryc543
on 10/30/09 5:50 am
I can't answer Greenbaum specific questions, so your post on the DS board should get you good info....however, if you have general DS questions, or just need a DS head to bounce ideas off of,  just ask!    I'm down about 262 pounds, with another 20 to go to hit a 'normal' BMI.  My diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, cardiac issues are resolved, and my main complaint is arthritis pain...  (LOL)   what a difference from 3 years ago.   Today, at work, I wore a halloween costume bought off the rack (with tights) from WalMart for under $20.  I ACTUALLY fit into something I could just grab and go with!!!!   OK,  I'm having one of those NSV days  (non-scale victory) days.  It means celebrating something other than a number of pounds lost... it means celebrating something that wasn't possible before....  wahoo!!!!!!  
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR RESEARCH!     Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Ladysweetthang
on 11/21/09 11:16 am - NJ
I'm late hot stuff but if Dr. G said he could do it he will,, and will not lie to you he's the ****lol

Watch Hot Momma Drop it Like it's Hot..

Most Active
Recent Topics