Wednesday 10/28 is my surgery date!

Barbi M.
on 10/26/09 8:51 am - Maplewood, NJ
Thrilled, scared, and really tired of all of the failure stories people feel the need to share with me now. 
Barbi
chell1957
on 10/26/09 9:57 am - Woodbury, NJ
Congratulations! It seems like such a big step now but the time will go very fast. I am just 1 year out of my VSG as of the 27th! Which WLS R U having? You will soon look back on all this and wonder what all the fuss was about. I am very happy for you. Feel free to stop by and ask any questions you want. I am in Camden County.

http://verticalsleevetalk.com/private.php
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/wls_lightweights/

Barbi M.
on 10/27/09 5:28 am - Maplewood, NJ
I am having RNY tomorrow.  I appreciate your support.  I live in Maplewood, NJ
Barbi
Tom C.
on 10/27/09 1:32 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Barbi,

The difference between those who failed, and you are two things (1) YOUR DESIRE TO SUCCEED (2) You have the ENTIRE NJ BOARD BEHIND YOU !!

Remember we're here for you and will see you succeed !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Barbi M.
on 10/27/09 5:30 am - Maplewood, NJ
Thanks Tom as always I appreciate your support.
knailnhair
on 10/27/09 4:44 am - Milford, NJ
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost time!!!!

Good luck Barbi!!! I'll keep your seat warm for you on the Loser's Bench!!!! Keep us posted!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Barbi M.
on 10/27/09 5:30 am - Maplewood, NJ
Yep 8am is my surgery date.  Getting up at 5 for this is not my favorite thing, but I am ready and can't wait to be on the loser's bench.
sherryanne410
on 10/27/09 11:35 pm - Toms River, NJ
My thoughts are will you.  I am having lap band today at 4pm....so i'll be joinin you on the loser's bench soon. :)
Because of Him,
Sherryanne
Chopper1
on 10/27/09 8:41 pm
Your going to do great, welcome to the loser's bench!!

Irishcoda
on 10/27/09 9:21 pm
So you're probably in surgery now, just wanted to send you very best wishes for a speedy recovery!  Don't worry about failure stories--everyone's an individual and everyone's different.  "Keep your eye on the prize" and stick with your program!  Stick to OH too, support is very important!  :)

Most Active
Recent Topics