I love the NJ OH peeps!

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 8:32 am - Piscataway, NJ
 I had such fun with the NJ people at the Rye Brook Conference.
And I always have fun at our dinner/get togethers.  We don't give ourselves
nearly enough credit for being such a great group!  Forget Southern hospitality...
NJers got it going ON!  And that goes for our NY neighbors who join us too!!!

Thats all I wanted to say! :) - Nance
allisarin
on 10/26/09 10:58 pm - Bayonne, NJ
The picture I got of you came out very good. Linda
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 2:01 am - Piscataway, NJ
 Dang you Linda!!! Sneaky, sneaky girl...
Tom C.
on 10/27/09 1:29 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Nance,

I cannot imagine how this weekend would have been without you. YOU ARE THE BEST !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 2:02 am - Piscataway, NJ
 No, YOU are! Infinity!
Tom C.
on 10/27/09 3:39 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
NO YOU are !! Infinity plus 1 !! No give backs !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 10/27/09 4:39 am - Milford, NJ
Ok you two...get a room!!!! LOL

Nance it was awesome meeting you!!!

Dang you Linda with that camera!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

3grlsmom
on 10/27/09 10:52 am
 Hi everyone!!!!  Cynthia and I had a blast with all of you..........cant wait to "do it" again....love and hugs to all of you
Karen in NJ 

knailnhair
on 10/28/09 12:05 am - Milford, NJ
Yea!!! There's our hot momma!!!! We all loved haning with you too..and Cynthia is a beautiful doll!!!! Bring her along next time too!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Tom C.
on 10/28/09 1:53 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Hey Kid !!

You're truly one of a kind. I have so much respect for you, it's not funny !! You're amazing, and can't wait to see you again. And tell "IDA" I love her too :D !!

Tom

Most Active
Recent Topics