Anyone Know Where Dr. Dobruskin Went?

JenStock1970
on 10/26/09 6:54 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
I called her office in Freehold today (Endo-Surgical Associates--Dr. Washington's practice) for a follow-up appointment.  I had a Petersen's hernia repaired in April, and I'm having the same pain I had then so I think it may be another one.   I was told she hasn't been at that practice since August and they won't give me her new number.  I just wondered if maybe any of you had an idea where she was now, or had an office number.  Dr. Washington will see me, but I would rather deal with the one who has now operated on me twice, kwim?  TIA
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Ilisa D.
on 10/27/09 2:59 am - Marlboro, NJ
Dr. Dobruskin and Dr. Sadek both left in August.  I believe they are now together.  Hope this helps.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+p rofile+Lisa+Dobruskin+tdp.html

Ilisa
JenStock1970
on 10/27/09 12:45 pm - Bay Shore Of, NJ
Thanks so much llisa, I really appreciate it.  I had Dr. Washington paged by his service at 6:43 tonight and he has yet to call me back and it's now 10:45.  I just talked to Dr. Dobruskin, so I wanted to thank you again.
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

shel
on 11/2/09 12:45 pm - Howell, NJ
That's funny, they are out and looks like Dr. Earl Noyan is back in ---stay away, far far away.
thebetterme
on 11/3/09 9:40 am

a friend of mine had surgery by washington;s group and didnot say anything particularly bad. I was actually contemplating using one of them. Do you have any info that can help me?

Most Active
Recent Topics