I have a Date!!!!!!!!

shakeerah
on 10/25/09 1:08 pm - Newark, NJ
10/30/2009 is my surgery date and yes I was so happy when I got the letter in the mail. I'm getting cold feet right now because it's about that time, I need a little prayer from you guys. I need some friends to lol I only have like 5.

big_ideas
on 10/25/09 1:38 pm - Randolph, NJ
Shakeerah, Shakeerah!

Congratulations. You are about to begin a crazy and wonderful journey. Look at my profile. There's a message there you might find interesting and relevant.

You can come here anytime to ask questions and share your doubts, disappointments, joys and triumphs. The NJ board is a little quiet sometimes, so feel free to PM me if you need to!

Best of luck!

Linda (big_Ideas)

Tom C.
on 10/26/09 2:39 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Shakeerah ... CONGRATS on YOUR DATE!! ALL THE BEST !!

And know we're here for you. All you need to do is ask MY FRIEND !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 3:05 am - NJ
Congratulations on getting the date set!! I know it's such an exciting and nerve wracking feeling all in one! LOL   When I got my date and as it approached I broke out in a panic, changed my mind a million times and then calmed down enough to go get the surgery..I think for some of us, it's all part of the journey. I wish you nothing less than the best on your journey, there are so many people routing for you and this board is amazing, there is always so much support here!!
Congrats again!! Best of luck!
Lorraine
shakeerah
on 10/26/09 6:38 am, edited 10/26/09 6:40 am - Newark, NJ
Thanks everyone for your support, I don't have any friends and my family is not supportive at all. I feel so good coming on OH because there are a lot of peoples that's in my shoes right now that care, for now on OH members is my family and support right now so thanks everyone and I'll keep you posted.

Barbi M.
on 10/26/09 8:50 am - Maplewood, NJ
My date is 10/28  good luck with your surgery.  I am not getting cold feet, but tired of hearing the failure stories people want to share all of a sudden.  Add me to your friend list if you wish, we can journey together.
Barbi
Most Active
Recent Topics