Any info on Dr. Greenbaum.

momof2b1g
on 10/23/09 2:25 am - Warwick, RI
I am interested in the DS. I have posted on that board but I was hoping to get some feedback here about Dr. Greenbaum. Have you had any surgery with him? Was it open or lap? How was your experience with him? Thank so much for your input.

Hugs, Tiffany

Tom C.
on 10/26/09 2:48 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
walter A.
on 10/27/09 1:39 pm - lafayette, NJ
you can see pomp,Roselin,dakin,in NYC who are all professors in the DS. and easy commute by Amtrak and they all take insurance.
Irishcoda
on 10/27/09 9:19 pm
Dr. G did my DS in April and my hubby's November 2008.  He does the procedure open and neither of us had any problem with that.  We love Dr. G--excellent surgeon, listens to all your concerns, gets back to you right away and he does his best to accommodate your needs.  He saved my life--one of the best doctor/surgeons I've ever had!  :)

Most Active
Recent Topics