Anybody here going to Rye Brook Seminar Next Weekend?

Nannette
on 10/15/09 5:40 am - Toms River, NJ
Also, I'm already bunking in with 2 other ladies that I've known for quite awhile from other states.  The fourth person in our room bailed -- do you want me to ask them if you could subsitute as the 4th?  Of course, that means you'd have to sleep with me!  LOL

Let me know.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

checkitout
on 10/17/09 1:55 pm - Newton, NJ

I would be interested in sharing a room. PM me if you are still looking for someone to share a ride and room with.

Thanks,
Stella

Paul S.
on 10/18/09 9:13 am - Hillsborough, NJ
The wife and I will be there Friday thru Sunday. Did you all know that the party on Friday is a costume event? Saw that online a week ago. Val and I are looking for costumes.
Paul
The road to success is always under construction.
JenStock1970
on 10/18/09 10:06 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
Me, me, me!  Cleopatra_Nik (from the RNY board) is driving up to NJ from Baltimore with her gym buddy Lee and we're all carpooling together and sharing rooms.  We should get there around 8 or so on Friday, hopefully not TOO late for the meet 'n greet.  Costumes are in the works, can't wait to see y'all there!
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Krissy
on 10/20/09 2:49 am - Cranford, NJ
Thank you all for your offers!! I really do appreciate them! I must decline them all... im not going to be able to go after all... I will be filing for divorce this week (finally) and after dropping 800 to fix my car 2 weeks ago.. budget is tight. but thank you all again for your kindness and keep me in your thoughts this week while i take another ride on this roller coaster of life!
~Krissy

Tom C.
on 10/20/09 3:30 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Krissy,

I am soooo disappointed you're not coming. I was dressing up like Chewbacca for you my Yoda .. oh well ..

Best of luck on the new stage in your life. Know we're here to help you during ANY trying time.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
jackfre
on 10/20/09 12:27 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
I will be there with some friends.  I look forward to meeting all of you.

Jackie

Most Active
Recent Topics