Anybody here going to Rye Brook Seminar Next Weekend?

Nannette
on 10/14/09 4:17 am - Toms River, NJ
I'll be there -- arriving early to catch up with some friends from out of town on Thursday and coming back to NJ on Sunday -- let me know if any NJ peeps gonna be around.

Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 4:18 am - NJ
Me, me, me!!!  I can't wait to go!  Heading up on Friday and staying through Sunday.

Did you get a costume?
3grlsmom
on 10/14/09 12:32 pm
 Cynthia and I are going!!  We will be there for Sat. morning and over night till Sunday......see ya there
Karen in NJ 

checkitout
on 10/14/09 12:51 pm - Newton, NJ
I am going to go, I have not booked my room yet but I plan to do it in the next day or so. I have not been able to find anyone I know to go with me so I am going solo.

I have three huge garbage bags of clothes in the back of my car already to take with me for the clothing swap. I am in desperate need of clothes so I hope to leave my old clothes behind and find some new ones..

Stella
Tom C.
on 10/14/09 8:52 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I'll be there, along with Kimi. I know about 5 or 6 other NJ folks who are going. Should be a fun time.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
allisarin
on 10/14/09 9:02 pm - Bayonne, NJ
I'm going up on Friday early to meet someone and staying to Sunday, I cannot wait never been to one. This is my first one.
Krissy
on 10/14/09 10:34 pm - Cranford, NJ
I didnt book because I dont have a reliable car to take me that far... is anyone interested in carpooling and sharing a room?
~Krissy

Nannette
on 10/15/09 5:39 am - Toms River, NJ
Krissy -- I'm going up by Metro North (not driving) since I'm in NYC already for work during the week.  It is only about a 1/2 hour train ride from Grand Central Station.  Why don't you consider taking the NJ Transit into Port Authority, head down the street a couple of blocks, and take Metro North to Port Chester stop.  That's what I'm doing. 

Let me know if you need any further info.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Krissy
on 10/15/09 9:14 am - Cranford, NJ
Oh MY!! by myself?!?!!? that would mean I would have to put on my big girl panties...lol yes...i admit it... im co-dependant when it comes to traveling!! find out from the ladies if it is ok first.. if all is good  i will work  on securing transportation...putting it out there ...if someone will drive me i will pay for gas!! both ways!!
sleep with you huh?!!? lol
~Krissy

Nannette
on 10/18/09 10:54 pm - Toms River, NJ
Krissy -- sorry, but my plans have changed and I will NOT be going to Rye Brook this weekend after all.  Some things are just not meant to be.  Some cir****tances popped up that need my immediate attention.  Hope you still get to go and have a blast!

Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Most Active
Recent Topics