Hours away...

GntleJ
on 10/11/09 6:06 pm
Well it is 4am on Monday October 12th.... I am mere hours  away from reporting at THE VALLEY HOSPITAL for my procedure (6:40am). I have been through a lot of emotion right now... Scared, Angry, Sad, and Elated.... I have decided to stick with it and start my journey on the path of thinness... Well wish me luck and I will post all that happened...
mystic
on 10/12/09 6:32 pm - manchester, NJ
best of luck to you, sorry i did not see your post till tuesday morning.

let us know how you are when you get home

be safe and well, jacki

Tom C.
on 10/12/09 11:14 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
J,

If you're reading this - you're operation IS OVER and YOU ARE INDEED ON YOUR WAY !! CONGRATS my BROTHER !!

Keep us posted how things went and are going. Know we're here for you !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 1:17 am - NJ
Best of luck to you!
GntleJ
on 10/13/09 5:21 am
I just got home today (Tuesday Oct 13) around 1pm. Well the hospital was great.. THey were very helpful and understanding.. Literally I remember being moved onto the Operation table and then waking up in recovery room... Quick and to be exact painless... I am glad to be alive and gald that TODAY I can live my new life... !! 
need2lose2
on 10/13/09 9:44 am - Sewell, NJ
I'm glad to hear everything went well. 
Krissy
on 10/14/09 12:21 am - Cranford, NJ
Welcome to the lighter side!! Hope you are feeling well!! Keep us posted!
~Krissy

wife2denizmoi
on 10/14/09 1:31 pm

Hi J,

So glad you are over the mountain and through the woods. The rest is pretty easy! Congratulations!

Heidi

Tom C.
on 10/14/09 8:43 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
J,

Glad to see you're already back on the boards - and feeling well !! 

Keep in touch, and remember we're a few keystrokes and only 1 mouse click away

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
StaceyNJ
on 10/13/09 2:48 pm - Brick, NJ
Glad to hear you are doing well - this is the first day of the rest of your life - your new birthday - this will be one great adventure!

Stacey

Most Active
Recent Topics